500 Poses For Photographing Women
Posing can be challenging for even seasoned portrait photographers. There are so many areas of the subject's body that must be finessed —whether simply to best present an attractive feature or to mask a problem area—that configuring a pose that suits the client, the mood of the portrait, the composition, and the reason behind having the portrait made can prove to be quite difficult.
This book provides five hundred images from the industry's most heralded photographers, presenting you with a visual reference that you can consult prior to each portrait session to find a suitable pose. You can also review the collection of portraits with a client to gauge their interest in particular posing styles. Because this book is organized into posing categories(e.g., head and shoulders, waist up, three-quarter, and full length), photographers can easily zero in on a posing style that suits the subject and the portrait concept.
This visual reference book features poses from twenty photographers, including Jeff Smith, Jeff and Julia Woods, Tim Schooler, Marc Weisberg, Tim Kelly, and other top pros.
• Five hundred figure-flattering poses, including standing, sitting, and reclining poses
• Head-and-shoulders, waist-up, three-quarter, and full-length poses
• Stunning indoor and outdoor images from twenty of the industry's best photographers
• A strategically organized design that allows photographers to find a category of pose and review similar poses serially, without needing to leaf through countless pages
• An appendix featuring a crash course on posing basics, allowing even beginning photographers to understand posing theory in order to better replicate or adapt a pictured pose
|21.3 x 1 x 27.7 cm|