- The ultimate Italian summer cookbook
- A must-have for anyone who enjoyed The Silver Spoon and The Silver Spoon Pasta
- Delicious, easy-to-make seasonal recipes for picnics, barbecues, salads, light lunches and suppers, summer entertaining, ice creams and drinks
- Perfect for getting the best out of delicious summer produce such as tomatoes, fresh herbs, peas and beans, fresh fruit and berries
- Newly collected recipes from The Silver Spoon kitchen
- Includes photographs of Italy by renowned photographer Joel Meyerowitz
Following the phenomenal success of The Silver Spoon, this book presents a collection of 380 summer recipes for all lovers of Italian food, collected by the team behind the original book. Recipes from an Italian Summer presents a range of easy-to-follow, authentic Italian recipes using the most delicious seasonal ingredients. From informal picnics to family barbecues and entertaining outdoors, Recipes from an Italian Summer has the perfect dish for every day of summer.